Training and event details
Technology and Marketing
04 July 2012, 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
This workshop offers guidance on the role of modern technology in marketing for charity, voluntary, community or faith organisations.
Half day workshop runs by CANWe Solutions.
This workshop for charity, voluntary, community or faith organisations has the following learning outcomes:
- Identifying growing trends in modern technology.
- Explaining the importance of having a website.
- Identifying different methods of best practice.
- Identifying 4/5 Search Engine Optimisation options.
- Explaining how to use e-marketing as part of a marketing strategy.
The workshop will be led by a Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualified professional with over 11 years experience in the sector.
Participants will receive:
- Toolkits including internal audit, promotion and action plan templates.
- Activity and Assessment sheets.
The cost of the workshop is £99.00.
Bookings can be made via Lindsey Duckworth, Business Development and Marketing Manager at the contact details provided.
- Child Action Northwest
- 01254 244716
- 01254 244701