What is Funding Central?
Searching for funding for your voluntary organisations or social enterprises?
Funding Central provides unique access to thousands of grants, contracts and loan finance opportunities from local, national and international funding sources, all in one place.
“Funding Central picks out opportunities that other funding searches don’t”
Save time and money. With Funding Central you can:
- Search our database to identify opportunities that match your project
- Receive new funding opportunities tailored to your needs direct to your inbox each week, plus all the latest updates, news and deadlines
- Access practical guides and online tools to support your funding strategy.
Explore Funding Central
Funding Central can save you time and help you find funding for your organisation. See how ... watch our short video.
Using Funding Central
We list funding opportunities for voluntary organisations and social enterprises registered in England. To use Funding Central you need to subscribe. Subscription is:
- Free for organisations under £100,000
- £100+VAT organisations over £100,000
- £50+VAT for individual users.
What do I get with my subscription?
Intuitive funding searches
Funding Central offers two intuitive ways to search for funding opportunities
- Our Guided Search supports anyone new to funding by offering advice and resources along the way
- Our Advanced Search supports more experienced fundraisers to get straight in.
Each funding search produces a tailored list of results for you to explore.
Our funding listings are easy to read and updated regularly, highlighting key criteria, guidance documents, how to apply and contact details amongst other headings.
You can save funding schemes, funders and your funding searches to your profile or print out as reports.
“It would take hours to track down the information you provide”
Explore our funding search in more detail
Personalised newsletter of new funds
Our weekly newsletter sends tailored alerts straight to your inbox updating you on new schemes, upcoming deadlines and the all latest funding news and events.
“The funds relevant to my work pop into my inbox every week”
“Your newsletter is the best roundup of funding available”
Latest funding news
You can also keep up to date with all the latest funding news, funding updates, deadline and events on our noticeboard.
There’s also practical tools and resources from NCVO and other funding experts to support you in developing your sustainable funding strategy.
“It has a wealth of information about available funding and all things fundraising related”
What our users say
In our 2016 survey our users gave Funding Central the thumbs up.
- 85% said they were satisfied or very satisfied with Funding Central.
- 71% said we save them time; on average around three hours each week.
- Our users told us they secured on average around £18,000 for their organisation from funding opportunities found on Funding Central.
“It helped discover funding opportunities I didn't know existed”
"Why would anyone not subscribe if Trust and Grant funding is what they do on a daily basis?"
Hear from our users
Read about our impact
Subscribe to Funding Central
To use Funding Central you need to subscribe.
Free access for organisations with annual income under £100,000
£100 plus VAT for organisations with annual income over £100,000
All organisational subscriptions includes unlimited logins - allowing anyone from your organisation to create accounts to use Funding Central.
I don’t belong to an organisation
£50 plus VAT for individual users not connected with an organisation - such as a consultant.
Funding Central only lists funding for voluntary and community organisations, we do not list funding for individuals.
See what subscription band is right for you
Already have an account on Funding Central?
Log in to your account
New to Funding Central?
You'll need to register
Who runs Funding Central
NCVO developed and runs Funding Central to help support organisation secure funding and explore sustainable income strategies.
Find out more about NCVO